TMJ Consultationswith Michael Karegeannes
If you are suffering from persistent jaw pain or other types of pain and are not sure where to turn, a TMJ consultation with Michael Karegeannes may help you take the first step toward understanding and improving your condition.
Recognizing that people’s schedules, locations, and situations do not always allow for in-person appointments with specialists, Michael Karegeannes offers 30 or 60-minute phone consultations.
ABOUT MICHAEL KAREGEANNES, PT, MHSC, LAT, MTC, CFC, CCTT, CMTPT
In-Person TMJ Consultations
TMJ Phone Consultations
What to Expect During your TMJ Phone Consultation
Micheal Karegeannes will listen, assess your symptoms, answer your questions and provide comprehensive information. He may suggest and explain exercises and other self-care to potentially help reduce pain and improve your condition, and if needed, he will work to connect you with appropriate care providers in your geographic area.
- Communicate with a top specialist, no matter your location
- Gain knowledge and techniques to better manage your symptoms and pain
- Find high-quality providers in your area
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Cervicogenic or migraine headaches
- Asymmetric mandibular movement
- Disc displacement with or without reduction
- Facial pain
- Hyper or hypomobility
- Myofascial pain
- Neck or shoulder pain
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction
30-minute consultation = $60
60-minute consultation = $120
*It is possible that your insurance provider will cover or partially cover consultation costs, depending on the provider, your area of the country and your plan. Please call our office for more information 414-352-2082.
- Consultations are only on a theoretical basis, and responses are not to be considered diagnostic or therapeutic. Please consult your own doctor for information specific to your case.
- Consultation with Michael Karegeannes on the web or by phone does not constitute the creation of a Therapist-Patient relationship.
- No one under the age of 18 years old will be granted a consultation without a parent present.
- Medical practices that engage in any form of electronic data transfers, including telemedicine, must strictly comply with the various statutory requirements or risk an OCR investigation and potential fines. Michael Karegeannes strictly complies with all statutory requirements.
- Michael Karegeannes is a Physical Therapist licensed in the state of Wisconsin.
PLEASE NOTE: A representative will contact you to schedule your 30- or 60-minute telephone consultation after payment has been provided. Please allow up to two business days for processing once your information is submitted.
For questions, please call our office at 414-352-2082. We look forward to serving you!