TMJ Models for Sale
Freedom PT is now selling two TMJ demonstration models. We use these at all of our Freedom PT locations. They are a great way to educate your TMD patients on what is going on. Please specify the model you are interested in when calling to purchase 414-352-2082
TMJ MODEL 1 ($185 + TAX AND SHIPPING)
Is slightly more cost effective and yet provides a wonderful demonstration involving the temporomandibular joint with regards to normal mechanics. This model also helps demonstrate TM disc disorders as well as solutions that include splint therapy. This is a great tool for any Physical Therapist skilled in treating temporomandibular disorders.
TMJ MODEL 2 ($350 + TAX AND SHIPPING)
- Closely simulates the human skull and tooth/muscle/ condyle/disc/fossa interrelationships to provide easy understanding of TMJ dysfunction.
- Movable mandible, disc, muscles, and inserts illustrate cause/effect relationships.
- Five teeth and four splint/jaw re-positioner inserts are provided. This allows you to customize the presentation to the specific condition of each patient thereby enhancing patient understanding.
- Shows how necessary adjustments will correct TMJ dysfunction.
- Aids in radiograph explanation.
- Comes with a patient booklet. Patients can therefore leave the office with a permanent visual presentation of their problem to share with their family and gain support for the recommended treatment.
- Three reference points are depicted. They are the auditory meatus, the eye and the nose. These will help the patient to relate to the anatomy and understand the dysfunction.
- Can be easily operated from the rear. The patient can clearly see the demonstration without obstruction and thereby better understand the recommended treatment.